Article 29 states, “education should develop each child’s personality and talents to the full….”
Mudeford Junior School is a fully inclusive school where everyone is valued. The school seeks to promote a range of attitudes which help to reduce discrimination and support and develop equal opportunities. We choose books and equipment which promote positive gender images and we give opportunities for both boys and girls to experience all forms of activities.
Mudeford Junior School is fully committed to meeting the needs of disabled children and adults as described in the Accessibility Plan.
As a school we are committed to:
- Eliminating unlawful racial discrimination
- Promoting equality of opportunity and good relations between persons of different ethnic groups
- Removing the barriers to learning for disabled people
- Promote equality of opportunity between disabled people and other people
- Eliminate harassment of disabled people that is related to their disability
- Promote positive attitudes towards disabled people.
In this way, regardless of race, gender or cultural or religious background, we hope all children will have the chance to develop self-esteem and respect for others.